How is it March already?! This means that we are nearly one-quarter of the way through 2019! Time, please slow down. With that being said I am so excited for a new season and hopefully some more sunshine. I am already planning some Spring activities to enjoy the season.
1. Spas, wellness and workouts... you guys I'm finally getting back into my workouts, and it feels phenomenal! It can be so hard to get yourself to the gym sometimes, but I truly believe it helps me stay balanced. Whatever you do to fill your cup, go do it! Get your nails done, get a massage, go to that yoga class, use your essential oils... take care of yourself. It is so easy to let those things slide away in this busy, jam packed world, and time keeps on ticking by. So, find some time to take care of yourself in the way you need it. I am saying this because I want you guys to hold me accountable too, as I can often by terrible at this. I think I hear the RB Inn Spa calling... #arbtlspringbucketlist
Pic source: Muima
2. I am from Carlsbad, and every year I drive by the beautiful blooming Carlsbad Flower Fields and always tell myself I need to stop and do a tour. Well, this year I am going to do it. I think my daughter would love it, and you can't beat the view. Check out the beautiful photos taken by blog InArabyMay.com #arbtlspringbucketlist
3. #terrazoforever I am so in love with terrazzo. Concrete Collaborative has a showroom in San Marcos and I am itching to get myself over there. Those little speckles of color... siggghhhh. #terrazo #concretetiles #arbtlspringbucketlist
4.,6. Another work trip is calling and this time I am heading to Las Vegas. I've seen the Neon Boneyard in Las Vegas on TV, and it looks so cool. Blog Hither & Thither did a beautiful post on the Neon Boneyard. Go check it out. #arbtlspringbucketlist
5. This. Breakfast. Nook. Wow! One of my favorite designers Sarah Sherman Samuel knocked it out of the park with this breakfast nook. I love her use of color and materials. I'd eat breakfast for every meal if it meant I got to hang out in this breakfast nook. See the full home tour of fashion blogger Garance Dore in the spring issue of Domino magazine. #hometour
7. Light wood how I love you. I just can't get enough. Maybe one day we will re-do our floors, but until then I will day dream of light wood gorgeousness. @elizabethkohndesign
8. If you follow designer Jenni Kayne you are eagerly awaiting delivery of her new book Pacific Natural which is being released March 19th, 2019. Jenni Kayne's simple, natural, and effortless aesthetic is one to follow, and her new book has a cozy little spot reserved for my living room ottoman.
That's it friends. Enjoy the month and enjoy our new season. What's on your #arbtlspringbucketlist?